22 Hornet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got one! Or it's on the way I should say. Picked up an old school Savage 219 single shot on GB. Looking forward to having some fun with it.

That all for now!

:spaghetti:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally got one! Or it's on the way I should say. Picked up an old school Savage 219 single shot on GB. Looking forward to having some fun with it.

That all for now!

:spaghetti:

Very nice choice!!! You do understand you are about to go down the path of Singleshotitis!!!!!! OH!!!! It is such and ugly path, Sharps, Ruger #1's & 3's, Wichester falling blocks(High an Low), Martini's/BSA's..........ect, ect!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!

aerodoc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine :) i got a .22 hornet barrel for my Contender and its one of my favorite rounds to shoot. Super accurate and wont break the bank shooting it. Im sure youll have fun shooting it....Awesone round

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice choice!!! You do understand you are about to go down the path of Singleshotitis!!!!!! OH!!!! It is such and ugly path, Sharps, Ruger #1's & 3's, Wichester falling blocks(High an Low), Martini's/BSA's..........ect, ect!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Yeah, I think a Ruger #3 would be really nice since they are a little more practical for me than the #1. I doubt I'll have a bunch of single shots but I really wanted a Hornet and wanted it in something classic. So the Savage 219 fit the bill.

:thumbup3:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, I think a Ruger #3 would be really nice since they are a little more practical for me than the #1. I doubt I'll have a bunch of single shots but I really wanted a Hornet and wanted it in something classic. So the Savage 219 fit the bill.

:thumbup3:

Stay away from the #3's in big calibers, they hurt on both ends!!!

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had several hornets over the years but I now have a Ruger 77/22 Hornet and it is great. You will learn to love it and you must reload for it. I will NEVER be without a hornet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom