.223 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those looking for .223 ammo. The Wal-Mart in Pryor has some left. There are only a few boxes on the shelves, but the clerk told me there are a few cases in back. American Eagle ammo (brass case, not steel) for $10.97 a box. I seriously doubt it will last until the end of the day. You're welcome. Merry Christmas.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wal-mart in Sand Springs had several boxes of TulAmmo Steel and AE Brass on the shelf this morning...The clerk told me that he completely stocked the shelf this morning and expected it all to be gone by tonight...

I picked up some .223, .380, & 9mm while I was there...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are posts like this adding to the histeria? I just thought about this, I don't think handgun ammo is even anything we need to worry about, and I don't think every rifle capapable of shooting .223 are on the radar, so they'll still be producing 223 right? If something did happen and they banned all AR-15's, wouldn't there be "more" 223 available for those other rifles, bolt and lever actions?

Last edited:

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dongs has several thousand rounds. For $900 per thousand!!!

They are also the only place in Tulsa I know with ARs still on the shelf too. Cheapos start at $1400

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are posts like this adding to the histeria? I just thought about this, I don't think handgun ammo is even anything we need to worry about, and I don't think every rifle capapable of shooting .223 are on the radar, so they'll still be producing 223 right? If something did happen and they banned all AR-15's, wouldn't there be "more" 223 available for those other rifles, bolt and lever actions?

I think it depends "why" you are buying. Not everyone is wanting to hoard, I think some people just want to be able to have enough on hand for range time. I know personally I don't really want to shoot anything .223 right now because even though I have some ammo, with the frenzy going on it could be weeks or moths even before I can replace what I shoot. So I know I'd like to pick up enough for a few range sessions to ride out this storm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom