22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say screw cheaper than dirt. I went ahead and ordered 2 boxes at their "high" price this afternoon. Just got the e-mail now, 2 hours later that it is back ordered. Called to cancel the order and they all ready charged my card. They will have to refund. I should have known better, but need some .22 to shoot. Will never do business with them again. My shipping came out to $14.75, that was freakin' high too, but I agreed to pay it.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, shipping cost is always a Catch22 for me. When I saw the shipping charge, I added some 9mm ammo and some targets. Ended up paying $14.25 for shipping. Figure if I'm gonna pay it, might as well get my money's worth.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say screw cheaper than dirt. I went ahead and ordered 2 boxes at their "high" price this afternoon. Just got the e-mail now, 2 hours later that it is back ordered. Called to cancel the order and they all ready charged my card. They will have to refund. I should have known better, but need some .22 to shoot. Will never do business with them again. My shipping came out to $14.75, that was freakin' high too, but I agreed to pay it.

I got an email that mine had shipped. Guess I just got in at the right time. Yeah, it's a bit high on the price, but that's really our own fault for all the panic buying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom