264 Win Mag Brass from 7Mm Rem Mag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How hard would it be to make 264 Win Mag brass with a full sizing die with 7mm Remington Mag brass? Anything I would need to be worried about?

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it's never been an issue for me. Made 80 of them for a friend a few years ago.

So to me it seems like 7 rem mag brass is generally easier to find, cheaper but not only I am able to potentially get ADG, Lapua and or Peterson brass unlike 264 Win Mag brass. It sounds like its the way to go.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So to me it seems like 7 rem mag brass is generally easier to find, cheaper but not only I am able to potentially get ADG, Lapua and or Peterson brass unlike 264 Win Mag brass. It sounds like its the way to go.
Yes definitely, it's pretty plentiful especially compared to .264

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen ADG or Peterson in stock anywhere, and I am unfamiliar with Lapua even making that case.

I did score 200 new Norma cases not too long ago for just under a buck a pop. Up until that point I had been using 1xF Federal brass with good results.

8m curious to see how the 7mm RM and a few others fare once the 7 PRC becomes plentiful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom