2nd annual 12-gun giveaway.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are doing our 12-gun giveaway fundraiser again. We just finished with the first one and it went well. A $20 ticket enters you in all 12 drawings (1 each month). We will use the Oklahoma Pick 3 numbers drawn on the second Saturday of each month to determine the winning ticket number for that month's prize. Only 1000 tickets will be sold and all guns are guaranteed to be awarded.

Winners will have to make the journey to Davenport's Archery and Pawn in Prague, OK to fill out the paperwork and pick up the weapon. Winners may opt for a bow (or crossbow) in lieu of the gun. (We will apply the money for the cost of the gun to the other choice. The winner is responsible for any added costs.) The winners of the rifles will be able to order the weapon in their preferred caliber (xtra cost associated with magnum calibers will be the responsibility of the winner). All winners are contacted by phone and a winner's list will be posted on the baseball and/or softball page of the school website (www.prague.k12.ok.us).

Feel free to PM me here or call me through the school if you have questions. 405-567-2281 ext 200.

Thanks,
Keith Little -- Prague High School

This year's prizes:
July 9 ---------- Ruger 10/22
Aug 13 --------- Win SXP waterfowl shotgun
Sept 10 -------- Tika T3 lite rifle
Oct 8 ---------- Thompson Impact 50 cal
Nov 12 --------- Browning X-bolt rifle
Dec 10 --------- Beretta 3901 Standard shotgun
Jan 14 --------- Henry "Big Boy" lever action rifle
Feb 11 --------- TC Encore 50 cal
Mar 10 --------- Stoeger 3500 camo shotgun
April 14 -------- Browning BL22 lever action
May 12 -------- Win model 70 featherlite rifle
June 9 --------- Henry 22 mag pump

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM's responded to. To answer couple of frequent questions: Each ticket is good for all twelve drawings, and each ticket can win more than once. A win does not eliminate that ticket from future drawings. To get tickets, you can mail a check made out to Prague Softball ($20 per ticket wanted) to Keith Little, Head Softball Coach 410 N Jim Thorpe Prague, OK 74864. I will need name and phone number for the ticket and I will mail the stub back to you. I will also call to confirm receipt of your letter/check. If you include your e-mail, we will e-mail you the name of each month's winner.

Last edited:

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baseball and softball players given books of tickets to sell starting today. Have a guy going to take some to work with him at Tinker also. All proceeds benefit the baseball and softball teams at Prague. Thanks for your support and good luck to those who have contacted me about tickets.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks and good luck to all of those who visited our booth and bought tickets at the OKC and Tulsa gun shows. Still a few tickets remaining. In fact, the first drawing had no winner (Numbers were 991) so that drawing is moved to the end and 12 drawings still remain. Tickets are $20 each. Buy 5 and get 1 free. If interested you can mail a check made out to Prague School to Keith Little 410 Jim Thorpe Prague, OK 74864. Be sure to include a return address so that I can mail you the stubs (and a phone number to contact you when you win! :)). If you have any questions feel free to call me at 405-206-8179. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom