3-Day Firearms Instructor Course, OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone should snap that slot up if you have any aspiration to be an instructor either professionally or just to your friends and family.

When I wanted a solid, two day program for my wife, I sent her to Tom Givens' class.

When my daughters are old enough, they will go too.

Michael Brown

lance0802

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who missed this class, I would highly recommend catching Tom the next time he is in OK. This is by far, one of the best classes I have ever taken.

It was intense. We spent a lot of time on the range shooting and learning how to coach. That being said - I am confident that I learned A LOT and am a better shooter thanks to Tom and Lynn's instruction.

I hope that the OKC gun club will continue to bring in Rangemaster staff as well as other experts from around the US. Bringing these guys in provides local people, like myself, the opportunity to train under outstanding instructors.

rmwolf

Marksman
Reaction score
Echo the previous comments... Also, I really appreciate the rigor and level of testing. That makes the certificate much more meaningful, and provides a baseline for us to continue to measure ourselves. Great class!

Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom