.375 H&H Mag..........who has them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more I read the more I want! I know Higgy and would take that rifle if it were in my range, but there are some things that can't be worked out. Wood and blue, classic look is what I am thinking now.

Keep them coming!

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am becoming very intrigued by this caliber. Do you have single shots, double rifles, or bolt actions? Starting a quest.
I love it.

[Broken External Image]This was my first 375 H&H Magnum. What a hammer! I sold that Encore barrel when I bought my next 375.

[Broken External Image]A 375 works well with solids as a varmint rifle.

[Broken External Image]A 1.5 inch 200 yard 3 shot group wasn't hard to get with this one.

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a really nice Sako AV Safari Grade .375 H&H; it was an outstanding rifle, but after several years of not making it to Africa or Alaska, I traded it (and some cash) for an even nicer shotgun.

Great...just great...
After reading this thread and seeing Grumulkin's photos; well, now I'm starting to feel that old "Dark Continent" itch again...Gee, thanks a lot guys! ;)

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after shooting this one yesterday I know I want one for sure without a doubt.
ai220.photobucket.com_albums_dd98_sumoj275_IMG_20110327_150913.jpg

835Ultimag

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was smitten by this caliber a while ago and the least expensive platform I found was the Ruger No. 1. I never got one but just the mention of the caliber makes me think of hunting Africa or Alaska....................Maybe someday

Latest posts

Top Bottom