^*&%#^()&%$$#&*!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do some research and determine what YOU feel the vehicle is worth. Do not take the insurance 1st off, if they lowball you.
Be prepared to show value of similar vehicles. Year of manufacture does not determine quality, dependability, condition of vehicle. Those older Toyotas are at a premium.

Glad Wife is good.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad your wife is OK.

There are other options for you when a car and driving are no longer safe. My mom finally made the decision to give up driving once she had a scare similar to your wife's, but she did get stopped before damage or anyone got hurt.

We'd had conversations prior about when the time came she could no longer drive, that it would be time to sell the house and go to independent living, but with Uber, Walmart grocery delivery, and pharmacies that deliver she has been able to stay in her home and stay independent. It has worked well for her the last several years.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I am still living up to my rep of everything that can go wrong, will. While I was taking my doctor ordered nap today, wife ran to the dentist to get her partial adjusted. Problem is that she forgot to stop. Ran the Rav4 into a brick wall and totaled it she says. Right now she is in the ER getting checked out because she already had a broken rib from a rub fall. So far she says no more damage to her anyway which is great.

She says that she thinks God is trying to tell her something and I said, yes. It is time for you to stop driving. This is the 2nd car she has totaled that way and I have no idea how I will replace it. Doctor had already told her to stop driving. Now maybe she will listen. Next step once I am sure she is home safe is to go find where the car is and get my stuff out of it.

Also guys if you would keep your eyes open for a cheap (2000 to 4000) running car with AC it would be a big help. No idea what insurance will pay on the old one since it was a 97 but I will also try to hit up the credit union too.
Saw a clean looking Ford Taurus for sale yesterday in Okmulgee $2300

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did she ever learn to drive the lawnmower? You could get one of ATV flags.

All joking aside I hope she recovers quickly and you find a vehicle soon. Good luck 🍀

Latest posts

Top Bottom