Love my new mower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. With the tire fixed it has been trouble free. Make a nice cut, plus I got to watch the wife run over her flower bed. Nice job and comedy thrown in too, what more could you want?

Yes she wanted me to teach her to drive it. Let her mow awhile and tried to get her to pull close so I could empty the bags. She forgot to push in the clutch to stop and ran over her Naked Ladies. Luckily the blades were not working. Been teasing her that the little solar angel is now praying she learns to drive. :P

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. With the tire fixed it has been trouble free. Make a nice cut, plus I got to watch the wife run over her flower bed. Nice job and comedy thrown in too, what more could you want?

Yes she wanted me to teach her to drive it. Let her mow awhile and tried to get her to pull close so I could empty the bags. She forgot to push in the clutch to stop and ran over her Naked Ladies. Luckily the blades were not working. Been teasing her that the little solar angel is now praying she learns to drive. :P
Yea i Know!... i had a little old lady i took care of her lawn equipment for years. she had a early 70's rider i believe from Otasco. if you popped the clutch it would do a wheelie. well she was teaching her grandson to mow he got on it and dumped the clutch did a wheelie ran over the 4ton AC Condenser and drug it completely off the house. believe it or not Insurance covered it!!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back, I was disking my folks’ garden when I got a little bit close and nicked one of the zucchinis. My dad got all over me over that one, saying I shouldn't be getting so close to the plants. He’d been driving tractors for 60 years and had never done that, so I sure shouldn’t be getting that close.

Not a week later, he was disking the garden when he forgot where the potatoes were and disked them all under.

Yeah, I didn’t let him forget about that. :laugh6:

The irony of it all was that neither of us liked zucchini, but we both loved potatoes…

Latest posts

Top Bottom