40 LBS of Tannerite near Wagoner Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure with an explosion that loud i'm sure the LE would have gotten curious. Heck, the last time me and all my friends shot guns by keetonville hill the RCSO showed up across the street. Just being bored I guess.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first time I did 10 pounds the fuzz was out here busting my chops and I'm 8 miles from town with hills between us, the first time it was 5 cars now since they know whats up they just send 1 because now it just pisses everyone off around me. I had to explain it to them they said they had never heard of it and didn't know it was legal I did get somewhat lippy with them at first when they asked me to take my gun off and leave on the hood of the truck and I asked them to do the same, damn the looks you will get. It was all good we did a few demos for them and then I had to hear man I wish I had somewhere to shoot stuff like that all the time followed by sad man-child face it was so sad I almost started laughing at them after all the bs they were great guys and we had a few min of fun I mean legal research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom