50-year HS Reunion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drove to Seattle for my 50th High School reunion, and just got back.

There were many folks there that I remembered quite well, and many that I didn't recall too well, and others that I didn't remember at all.

My brothers and my nephew all seemed to like my 610, and I liked my one brother's Model 625, and my other brother's Ruger was a decent gun too. One of them makes holsters and he did one for my 986, and also made a couple of belt holders for my 610 moon-clips that he called Moon-Drops

We drove up through Kansas into Nebraska on into Wyoming then up to Montana, Idaho and finally into Washington and finally into Enumclaw where one of my brothers lives. Had a a couple of fantastic meals out, one at a Chinese place in the International district in downtown Seattle and the other at a place called Salty's in Redondo.

Finally back to home. Went through Oregon, where I had to disarm, on into Idaho, were the 681 went back into my belt holster, then through Utah and then back to Wyoming and Nebraska. Had a minor fender-bender in Wyoming that cost us a couple of hours delay but no one was hurt, and the other driver got a ticket. A semi was changing lanes, and a guy in a little Nissan sedan swerved to avoid him and ran right into me. Pure cosmetic damage.

I'm glad to be home.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove to Seattle for my 50th High School reunion, and just got back.

There were many folks there that I remembered quite well, and many that I didn't recall too well, and others that I didn't remember at all.

My brothers and my nephew all seemed to like my 610, and I liked my one brother's Model 625, and my other brother's Ruger was a decent gun too. One of them makes holsters and he did one for my 986, and also made a couple of belt holders for my 610 moon-clips that he called Moon-Drops

We drove up through Kansas into Nebraska on into Wyoming then up to Montana, Idaho and finally into Washington and finally into Enumclaw where one of my brothers lives. Had a a couple of fantastic meals out, one at a Chinese place in the International district in downtown Seattle and the other at a place called Salty's in Redondo.

Finally back to home. Went through Oregon, where I had to disarm, on into Idaho, were the 681 went back into my belt holster, then through Utah and then back to Wyoming and Nebraska. Had a minor fender-bender in Wyoming that cost us a couple of hours delay but no one was hurt, and the other driver got a ticket. A semi was changing lanes, and a guy in a little Nissan sedan swerved to avoid him and ran right into me. Pure cosmetic damage.

I'm glad to be home.

Why didn't you fly out there?

Latest posts

Top Bottom