500 American Hostages held

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they’re on something more like “house arrest” rather than what I’d consider being “hostages”. I did not read the article linked but I did se Blackburn speak first hand. She said Hamas is not allowing them to leave Gaza however they can move freely in the area. To me the hostages are the ones being held in rooms in the underground tunnels they constructed. None the less unacceptable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Biden Administration doesn’t even care about the 27 Americans killed and 14 missing from Israel. They didn’t care about the Americans and US allies they abandoned in Afghanistan either. Why would they care about another 500 behind enemy lines in Gaza? :(

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they’re on something more like “house arrest” rather than what I’d consider being “hostages”. I did not read the article linked but I did se Blackburn speak first hand. She said Hamas is not allowing them to leave Gaza however they can move freely in the area. To me the hostages are the ones being held in rooms in the underground tunnels they constructed. None the less unacceptable.
I don't think she meant these Americans were among the hostages taken by force, but that they were trapped there, along with many other people from other countries, and were not allowed to leave by Hamas!! That still sounds like hostages to me? These COWARDS always use innocent men, women, and especially kids, as human shields!!! Then when some of these civilians are killed, they use that to try and sway public opinion!! IF that is not the definition of a COWARD, what would you call it?

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The White House Admitted Hamas Is Holding Nearly 500 Americans Hostage in Gaza”: Sen. Marsha Blackburn Calls Out Biden and Jake Sullivan​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/white-house-admitted-hamas-is-holding-nearly-500/
likely these are just folks with US citizenship who chose to live in gaza
some may very well be parents, siblings, etc of members of hamas
Egypt doesn't want the unknowns in their country
and I would rather they not be allowed to come here
at best they would join the idiots protesting against the Jewish people and the fighting

notice the earlier videos of people getting kidnapped, etc -- lots of people hanging around watching/cheering
those were palestenians following behind looting the homes and corpses of Israelis

Latest posts

Top Bottom