6 days to OFASTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
our yearly Machine Gun Shoot, OFASTS is coming up quickly , is this weekend the 26 & 27, up in wyandot OK,you can watch the videos on u-tube, but i can tell you there is nothing like being there in person the videos are just lame compared to the real thing.its a laid back ,easy going event, no crowds,people shooting when they want, and watching when they want,bring your chairs, pop up shelter,water, sunny -D, NO BEER!!,bug reppellnt,sunglasses, cameras, ear muffs,and lots of money ,(you can shoot peoples MG's those that put out signs anyway),bring your own guns(any guns, black powder,shotgun, pistol, bow and arrow, slingshot ,anything) and shoot too,range pass 25$ last i heard.if i sell a gun, i'll make it up there and you can shoot off my spot F FREE.if you want to take some gun stuff and or outdoor sporting goods and sell it , its free to set up and you get in free (set up fri or early sat).i have done it 4 yrs ,contact me f more info if you need to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom