Armslist is Re.....ed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Dude.... really.

Why is it that half the F wits in Tulsa.... want to meet up and then either don't respond the day of.... or don't answer texts.

I really need to find a way to ninja these people and inject the clap into their toilet paper or something.

I mean is it just the new age 20 something gun flippers that just don't know how to keep an agreement or what???

Seriously... people are just freaking dumb.

Is that the main reason yall deal on here is just so you can keep tabs on people shafting people and being dumb?

Thanks.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a serious question. There are threads on here fairly regular about how screwed up Armslist is, and that seems to be the general consensus in the replies.
So why do some of y’all keep going back?!? :scratch:

Every time I see one of these threads I think of the old saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a serious question. There are threads on here fairly regular about how screwed up Armslist is, and that seems to be the general consensus in the replies.
So why do some of y’all keep going back?!? :scratch:

Every time I see one of these threads I think of the old saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.
I dont really spend alot of time in the actual forums... unless it is firearm specific..... I guess I should read more..... lol. But yeah... I get it. I would rather lose a little on a gun than deal with stupid people.... well worth the cost in my opinion.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got news for both of you. Some message board classifieds are just as bad. I had a deal worked out with a guy on Monday on a TX hunting board and was getting ready to leave my house to drive over an hour for the meet up, and I got a text from the guy flaking out. He just backed out and didn’t even give a reason.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got news for both of you. Some message board classifieds are just as bad. I had a deal worked out with a guy on Monday on a TX hunting board and was getting ready to leave my house to drive over an hour for the meet up, and I got a text from the guy flaking out. He just backed out and didn’t even give a reason.
You wanna go find him and bust his knee caps? I’ll drive

Latest posts

Top Bottom