686+ holster troubles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just bought a S&W 686+ 3" talo that I want to put in rotation.
Cannot find any IWB holsters anywhere?!?!?
Can anyone reccomend one that wont take 6 months to get?

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only thing I've found was a comptac C-TAC for a L frame 686 3" (6 shot)...problem is mine has a non fluted cylinder and its a 7 shot. I'm worried it will not fit right or be loose.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to have the same gun and the option that worked best for me was tuckerleather's Texas Heritage IWB. turnaround is about 4 weeks. Thin and carries the revolver low so easy to conceal. Downside was the price for the product and collapses when gun is out of holster so re-holstering won't be as easy. Still overall with all the different holsters i use i still find the Texas Heritage holster to be very practical and great for concealment. If you have the time to wait, the nicest holsters i have come from TT Gunleather. Good luck, Great gun, another one of the many "i wish i never traded or sold that gun".

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken....my 386 should fit the same holster? 7 shot K frame with 2 1/2" barrel.....anyone...:anyone:

I too want to integrate my 386 into my off duty carry....:police2:

Mrshooter......where are the pics? don't hold out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom