7-11 vs Oncue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe someday if they one 7-11 franchise sells - you guys will get QuikTrips. They encourage open carry

Well, thats good to know now. It wasn't too long ago that a clerk was fired for thwarting a robbery, and used his personal weapon even though company policy forbade it.

I'm just speculating here with no actual knowledge, but maybe they saw the light after the law suit?
Again I don't know, but glad they have changed their way of thinking. :D

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting... I try to avoid giving and opportunity to profit to those inclined to supress my rights. Walked out of Mathis Brothers as I was about to decide on a $6,000 purchase the other day after the salesman inadvertently confirmed there was a gunbuster sign on the door. Made it clear why I was leaving once he confirmed it. I'd missed it when I walked in and I really wanted the furniture too after several days looking with my wife. We went elswhere and you can bet I was looking harder for the signs at the next place. Bob Mills didn't have it nor did the place where I finally spent my money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom