7.62x54 Lapua brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody want to split a box of Lapua brass? I'm getting some a little cheaper than the Grafs price. If so let me know by nine. If not I'm ordering 50 for myself.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was hoping someone in Tulsa would do it but if he wants pay shipping then sure. Grafs is out of stock so this is a good deal. or I can pass on the guys info to someone. He's holding a couple of boxes of 100 for me. It's 75 for 100 or 40 for 50 and Grafs is out. Thats plus shipping. He's in Oklahoma. He will send an invoice to your email.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm good ... thanks for keeping me in mind though.
i50.tinypic.com_immp8l.jpg

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw the "by nine" I hope I'm not too late. I wish Lapua would make some 7x57....

I'll tell you what Ted. If you want the 50 cases I ordered I will send you the invoice and you can take over from there. I have til the 31st so PM me if you want them. I need something else it turns out but I can buy the cases if you don't want them.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I couldn't wait any longer so I bought the brass. I don't know if he has anymore. It's brand new still in the box. Used brass is caveat emptor in my book. Especially a rimmed case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom