$7 for a jar of mayonnaise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between mayo and miracle whip, miracle whips wins hands down but i eat both miracle whip and mustard depending on what im eating and how im eating it.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I care less what you make me a sandwich out of I will eat it.
No s#(t sammiches though.

First time I went into Subway I seen the pictures of the sandwiches and cold cut combo looked good.
I ordered one of those.

Then they ask me what bread.. What kind of question is that.. Like I care any bit about the bread.
I said I do not care.
Make me a cold cut combo sandwich like in the picture.

More questions.
what cheese?
Toasted?
What veggies?
What dressing?
Mother of Pearl would you shut the F up and make the sandwich already so i can eat. (going through my mind)
I was so angry it was a long long time before I entered their doors.

It's a sandwich and they make it difficult.
I just need something to make a turd That's It.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

First time I went into Subway I seen the pictures of the sandwiches and cold cut combo looked good.
I ordered one of those.

Then they ask me what bread.. What kind of question is that.. Like I care any bit about the bread.
I said I do not care.

More questions.
what cheese?
Toasted?
What veggies?
What dressing?
Mother of Pearl would you shut the F up and make the sandwich already so i can eat. (going through my mind)

I can count the number of times I've ate there on 2 fingers. And I let another person pick the place the second time. I make it known up front now, no subway.

Most of the time I can't understand what the person behind the counter is saying. Seems mush mouth has a following.

I was at a KFC with the wife and I never did understand what the girl behind the register was asking me. I finally told the wife to order for me.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I ordered one of those.

I said I do not care.

More questions.
what cheese?
Toasted?
What veggies?
What dressing?

I never have cared for a sandwich with a whole lot of stuff on it........just give me a fried baloney or fired hot dog sandwich with some plain ol' yellow mustard and I'm a happy camper.

baloney.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once you try Dukes REAL Mayo LINK you'll be throwing rocks at the other brands.

Trust me on this. Get some Dukes. I think even wallymart is carrying it. I have seen it at Crest at times.

If you go to the SE part of the USA they'll throw rocks at you for wanting a different brand.
Yep Dukes is it!

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the time I can't understand what the person behind the counter is saying. Seems mush mouth has a following.

I was at a KFC with the wife and I never did understand what the girl behind the register was asking me. I finally told the wife to order for me.

Sorry, lol, but this came to mind, a blast from the past. The Devil Made Me Do It (Flip Wilson-Geraldine)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom