71buickfreak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckels59h

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortuntelly have to start a thread on a bad note. Was suppose to meet up on the 7th, haven't heard a word from him. Not interested in dealing with him from this point forward.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have paid Salty twice now for mags that he wanted back AFTER changing the terms of a trade AFTER it was done. Seller's remorse. I compromised, but he wanted me to do all the leg work to make him happy after he decided once he got home he didn't like the deal. Yes, it took me a long time to send the cash, that's because I forgot it. It was for 2 GI mags, $30. I sent it through paypal as he requested, and he didn't claim the first one. So I sent it again. If he does not claim it this time, I am done.

FYI, I told him right after the deal was done that he could come up to my place and get the mags at any time. He wanted me to drive them from Stillwater to his place on his time in Midwest City. After a while, I just forgot about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom