95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Getting the code 34 for the EGR. I’ll work on cleaning that up when I can. Wasn’t getting that before I unhooked it from the plenum. Might be a wire or sensor issue. Still idles great, just a little hard to get it started. But, every thing I do it gets a little better.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting the code 34 for the EGR. I’ll work on cleaning that up when I can. Wasn’t getting that before I unhooked it from the plenum. Might be a wire or sensor issue. Still idles great, just a little hard to get it started. But, every thing I do it gets a little better.

You can do it!!!!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The EGR's on Fords have a real problem of carboning up. When you take it off, it may look smooth. However, there should be a passage in the middle about as big as a Tootsie Roll.

Latest posts

Top Bottom