95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Haven’t had much time to mess with it today. Rear fuel pump powers up but still no fuel to the motor. It does start on ether though. Valve train sounds good.
I’ll pull the filter off and see if it’s getting fuel to there next.
260k on her
My dad's 90' did the same. Fuel pumps both powered up but wouldn't start. Replaced the fuel pump selector switch on the dash and that solved it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this thing get back on the road.
Pretty sure I can get it running but the brakes are going to be another issue. Pedal is like pushing on a concrete block. The vent tube coming off the junction box for the rear brakes was snapped off. With the bed off of it, it just filled the system with water and debris. May not be that bad but I’ll have to dove in to see

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I winched it on a couple feet too far. One of the tires was flat and there was no way it was going to roll backwards. Ol Red just plugged along with no problem.
I've done stupid stuff like that before. I just added more air to the tires and slowed down every thirty or so feet to steer. It felt like a tractor pull.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can get it running but the brakes are going to be another issue. Pedal is like pushing on a concrete block. The vent tube coming off the junction box for the rear brakes was snapped off. With the bed off of it, it just filled the system with water and debris. May not be that bad but I’ll have to dove in to see
Air compressor

Latest posts

Top Bottom