• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

9mm 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I might be your huckleberry. I've got one but damned if I ever get to the range anymore.

It's a Rock Island ... And 9mm ... I can't remember off the top of my head how many mags I have. 4 maybe. I'll look this evening when Grumpy gets home and shows me where he hid the damned thing. 🙄🙄

Anyway, I bought it from a member here ... It's a really nice gun ... Let me see if Grumpy has pics in his album and I'll PM you a couple, if so.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
If you get the one from @THAT Gurl I think you are going really enjoy it. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for mine after deciding to keep it. It's a tac driver and well worth the 499 I paid. I got mine from Village Tactical and they do get them from time to time instock.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I might be your huckleberry. I've got one but damned if I ever get to the range anymore.

It's a Rock Island ... And 9mm ... I can't remember off the top of my head how many mags I have. 4 maybe. I'll look this evening when Grumpy gets home and shows me where he hid the damned thing. 🙄🙄

Anyway, I bought it from a member here ... It's a really nice gun ... Let me see if Grumpy has pics in his album and I'll PM you a couple, if so.

PM inbound!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you get the one from @THAT Gurl I think you are going really enjoy it. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for mine after deciding to keep it. It's a tac driver and well worth the 499 I paid. I got mine from Village Tactical and they do get them from time to time instock.

I have to say that mine is too. That saying about the gun shooting better than the shooter?? That's definitely true with me and this gun. The trigger is REALLY smooth ... I just don't shoot much these days. Too much work, not enough fun ... 😣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Second the RIA . I had one in 9mm and a couple of 45s. Wish I still had them, and would likely jump on the nest one that pops up here. I have never heard any negative comments about them.

Argh ... I told him in my PM I'm starting to sorry I offered it up. Lol (But I'm only half serious -- I won't be sad if he decides he doesn't want it after he shoots it but I won't yank the deal due to second thoughts either. We are gun heavy around here and I just can't shoot as much as I would like -- some due to work and some due to my upper back.)

I'm not saying this because I'm a potential seller either but I've never shot a RIA gun and not enjoyed it immensely. They are good guns ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Second the RIA . I had one in 9mm and a couple of 45s. Wish I still had them, and would likely jump on the nest one that pops up here. I have never heard any negative comments about them.
And I thank you. I am not giving it up for less than a S&W 6906. :P :P :P He and his little buddy are my carry guns.

1911-D.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom