9mm carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to have a Ruger PC9. They're hard to find and a little bit expensive.

Never heard of these and had to Google. DO WANT. Instead of the scout 556 and their new DI AR, Ruger should remake a full line of these. Standard, tacticool, take down, etc. Change it up to take the SR9 magazine and baby you got a stew going.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also the no longer produced Marlin Camp Carbine in 9mm. I shot one some time back and it was a pretty good little gun.

I had one, sold it to a member here. They are good shooters. I consider them to be a cut below the PC9, which was originally made for the LEO market.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Sig MPX to come out (with the folding stabilizing brace) to use as my CQB weapon. I like the MP5-like concept and have been waiting for something that would fill that void in my arsenal.

I had an eye on the MPX as well a while back, but then forgot all about it. Is it still not out? It appears that Cabelas has some for sale.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I sold my Marlin Camp 9, I've been wanting another 9mm carbine. I've worked hard to convince myself that I really have a need for one; self-defense, shtf, or some such. Truth is, they're not really a first choice for anything; can't hunt with them. I'd really hate to get in a shootout using one over 75 yards.

Nevertheless, I still want one. Just for the fun of it. I may wind up with a HiPoint for giggles.