9mm magazine speed loader ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally took the SA-35 to the range this morning and ran 100 rounds through it.......I didn't take the time to shoot it off bags I started right in on the 25 yd gongs and it was ringing them pretty consistently so so far I like the gun.

What I didn't like was trying to load those slick little 9mm rounds in the magazine with just my big fingers.......it was taking more time to load the mags than it was to empty them and I was getting aggravated.

Never having used one before I remember that when I briefly had a Glock G17 loading it seemed pretty easy with the speed loader that came with the gun.......SA does not provide one with the SA-35.

What is a good brand name / readily available speed loader to purchase ?

Thanks.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, maglula has a good universal one. They used to have a cheap universal one like the Glock/German style but they've changed it.

I have a couple of the ETS speedloaders, they are the bomb because they load a Glock type mag as fast as a 5.56 Cmag speedloader. However, it takes some learning and the strength of a couple gorillas to get it going.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom