A Car Wash is NOT a safe place to be after dark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man shot at Oklahoma City car wash dies
A man was shot and killed at an Oklahoma City car wash in the 2100 block of SW 51 Sunday night, Oklahoma City police said.

FROM STAFF REPORTS | Published: November 25, 2012
email
A man was shot and killed Sunday night at a southwest Oklahoma City car wash, police said.
His name was not released.
About 7:15 p.m., a white man in his 30s was shot multiple times outside his vehicle at a car wash in the 2100 block of SW 51, Lt. Don Holland said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The man was taken to OU Medical Center where he was pronounced dead, Holland said.
The shooter is described only as a Hispanic male. A vehicle description was not immediately available.

http://newsok.com/man-shot-at-oklah...993?custom_click=pod_headline_usnational-news

LungShot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
South OKC is a crap-hole. I live here and it sucks.

There are tons of illegals, gangs, uninsured/unlicenced motorists, drunks, meth-labs, drug dealers, convicted felons and prostitutes dotting the S. OKC landscape.

The next time you travel S. OKC, look at the number of Burglars walking around wearing back-packs. They are everywhere.

I won't even take out my trash without a loaded weapon stuffed down my pants.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South OKC is a crap-hole. I live here and it sucks.

There are tons of illegals, gangs, uninsured/unlicenced motorists, drunks, meth-labs, drug dealers, convicted felons and prostitutes dotting the S. OKC landscape.

The next time you travel S. OKC, look at the number of Burglars walking around wearing back-packs. They are everywhere.

I won't even take out my trash without a loaded weapon stuffed down my pants.
I know what you mean I live South Side and it is getting worse. Within a few weeks there were 2 police involved shootings and one non LEO involved in less than 2 miles of each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom