A certain custom rifle builder said something interesting yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z71

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do lots of things....they fabricate guns(and rumors)...airsoft guns...dig-up old fuel tanks and install new...some sort of eco-spill consulting too

A well rounded company

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What does"Rijas" mean, anyway?

I know it is not pronounced Ree-hos, because his wife freaked out when someone said it that way one time, and said, "We're not Mexican!".

Is it someone's surname, or does it mean something else?

All I can find is that it is a Muslim word for "unclean".

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick Stowers of Claremore (Rijas) told a member of OKOCA yesterday that "the ATF had instructed him to stop production of new weapons as of tomorrow" it was in the context of the administration banning guns without the consent of the legislature.

Am I the only one who finds this somewhat fishy? Dare I say that it sounds like fear mongering to make a sale at a gun show?

That makes perfect sense seeing as how Rijas doesn't have a Firearm manufacturing license... and has never actually "produced" anything other than Feinstein-accurate information about firearms.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Rijas Services, LLC!
We are a Licensed Class 7 FFL! This means not only can we sell firearms, but manufacture them. Come visit our store or call and discuss customizing your weapon!

Note that comments must be approved by the admin. We love to hear from you about your experience and this is a great place to show it.

From their website.. All comments must be approved! HaHaHa I bet they would not approve of comments from us.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been hit with a banhammer a few times... Mainly when I was new and ferociously entertaining

You also were finally beat into the conformist mold with the banhammer. Into submission as it were. LOL

A truly uncensored board could be entertaining. We would probably loose a good majority of the members though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom