A certain custom rifle builder said something interesting yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You also were finally beat into the conformist mold with the banhammer. Into submission as it were. LOL

A truly uncensored board could be entertaining. We would probably loose a good majority of the members though.

I agree, and I decided I could play fair. I keep the brilliance to arfcom

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was able to confirm with the ATF website that Rijas Services LLC does in fact hold a class 7 FFL license. Rijas Services LLC has been registered with the state of Oklahoma since May 29, 2009 and it's registered agent is Richard Stowers.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you assemble a gun from a pile of parts and plan to sell it you are required by law to have a manufacturers license.
Upon completing assembly you are required to send the federal government an excise tax based on the retail value of the gun. Its called the Pittman- Robertson act.

Maybe he hasn't been sending his tax money in and has been ordered to halt future manufacture.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Rijas Services, LLC!
We are a Licensed Class 7 FFL! This means not only can we sell firearms, but manufacture them. Come visit our store or call and discuss customizing your weapon!

Note that comments must be approved by the admin. We love to hear from you about your experience and this is a great place to show it.

From their website.. All comments must be approved! HaHaHa I bet they would not approve of comments from us.

As far as I know they are a home run FFL over on 450 road. They do not have a storefront.

Latest posts

Top Bottom