A Debate I'd Pay To Watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone is probably aware of Joe Exotic and his Presidential aspirations. Today Fox is reporting that Joe E has challenged Joe B to a debate.
It won't happen as the DNC has said there will be no primary debates.
Brain dead Joe is the presumptive nominee so there will be no debates.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't happen as the DNC has said there will be no primary debates.
Brain dead Joe is the presumptive nominee so there will be no debates.
I doubt there are any presidential debates. There is a nagging suspicion there may not even be an election. Some major crisis like a limited nuke exchange and the people really running the government "postpone" the election until things get better. That way they do not have to worry about their sock puppet (Biden) losing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt there are any presidential debates. There is a nagging suspicion there may not even be an election. Some major crisis like a limited nuke exchange and the people really running the government "postpone" the election until things get better. That way they do not have to worry about their sock puppet (Biden) losing.
MSM is already posting about the secret labs in Sudan to gin up the start of the next pandemic.
Unfortunately for them, the diseases they posted have vaccines that are safe and have been used for many years.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking the same thing for a couple of years.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This seems to always come up. There will be an election.
If the Dems don't want to debate that's up to them, If the republicans don't want to debate that's also up to them. What these private corporations say in political promises is only good for wiping the backside anyway.
Just get Trump and DeSantis to make up and run on the same ticket, and be done with this nonsense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom