New reality of what it means to be a 'Sanctuary City' hitting home for residents ("Sorry to have awoken you from your slumber.")

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think these dumb@ss liberals will still vote for whatever moron the democrats put on the ticket, but I don’t think they’ll be able to forget about this problem because it’s not going away.

One of the main differences in democrat and Republican voters is this.

Democrats don't vote for the person, they vote for the movement, the ideology. Which is why Biden being the 'person' on the ticket doesn't matter, they will still go vote for him, because they aren't voting for him, they are voting for leftism in general.

Republicans, OTOH, vote for the person. And if the person on the ticket doesn't fit them to their degree of satisfaction they stay home or skip that vote or vote 3rd party.

Add in the amount of legal (ballot harvesting) and illegal cheating the dems do and the Republicans will lose elections going forward forever.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Citizenship is coming, sooner than you think.

Just in time for the November elections.

No need to cheat the ballot box, just bring in your own voters. Oh look, transparent election.
???
Doesn’t any change in the path to citizenship require legislation? I don’t think an EO can do it. So, with the House controlled by Repubs, legislation to allow this huge change in citizenship laws won’t happen.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve lived my whole life in Texas, and the “Mexican” illegals that used to come over here were for the most part decent hardworking folks. What’s coming across now are the garbage of humanity.
It’s time they trash other states like they have Texas.

I do insurance supplements for several general contractors and small construction companies — roofing is a huge part of my income.
Try to get people of my skin persuasion to do that job and then do it quickly, efficiently and with a minimum of complaining- it just doesn’t happen very often

The sad thing is I do not want the good people I’m familiar with to be lumped in with the Fentanyl toting trash when they try to get back to do legitimate work after visiting their family for Christmas or something.

Most English speaking guys who have been doing this grind for any number of years can see the writing on the wall And are now doing everything in their power to get legal though

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
???
Doesn’t any change in the path to citizenship require legislation? I don’t think an EO can do it. So, with the House controlled by Repubs, legislation to allow this huge change in citizenship laws won’t happen.

There are already states letting illegals vote. Ca now says they can be police officers.

I don’t put it past those in power to push thru an amnesty bill that includes citizenship by the end of summer.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are already states letting illegals vote. Ca now says they can be police officers.

I don’t put it past those in power to push thru an amnesty bill that includes citizenship by the end of summer.
Only in some local elections. Not in federal elections. That’s illegal. Federal law states that it is unlawful for a noncitizen to vote in federal elections and establishes the punishment of a fine, one year in prison, or both for violation of the law.

The House will never pass any amnesty bill to allow illegals to vote in Federal elections. It’s illogical.

Last edited:

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I moved to kali for work and was stunned at the voting process. Voting registration was done outside a retail establishment on a 4x8 folding table. No ID required to register. Just name and addy.

Voting day, again, no confirmation of ID to vote. That's how they like it, and they aren't the only state to do it that way. Kali is notorious for voter fraud. It's how they got a RAT supermajority for their state legislature.

Only in some local elections. Not in federal elections. That’s illegal. Federal law states that it is unlawful for a noncitizen to vote in federal elections and establishes the punishment of a fine, one year in prison, or both for violation of the law.

The House will never pass any amnesty bill to allow illegals to vote in Federal elections. It’s illogical.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We can agree that that's the federal law. The operative question would be, how exactly is compliance with that federal law assured in each voting precinct, county and state in the nation? What measures of effectiveness can we point to and say "this law works, noncitizens DO NOT VOTE in federal elections."?

We know that a handful of congressional districts exist specifically because illegals are counted in the US Census every decade. Under the 2020 census results, each congressional representative, represents just under 762K residents. Not citizens, residents. With illegal immigrant populations in the US estimated at 15-30 MILLION, that is indisputable.

With the razor thin margins in the House, illegal aliens absolutely impact our national laws even when you discount the huge issue that illegal immigration poses in and of itself. Couple this fact with some of the razor thin margins of victory in numerous national election cycles. Now, stack all those tolerances together and the slop becomes worthy of concern.

I'd love to believe that our national elections are fair and accurate, but I don't. Feel free to convince me otherwise.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can agree that that's the federal law. The operative question would be, how exactly is compliance with that federal law assured in each voting precinct, county and state in the nation? What measures of effectiveness can we point to and say "this law works, noncitizens DO NOT VOTE in federal elections."?

We know that a handful of congressional districts exist specifically because illegals are counted in the US Census every decade. Under the 2020 census results, each congressional representative, represents just under 762K residents. Not citizens, residents. With illegal immigrant populations in the US estimated at 15-30 MILLION, that is indisputable.

With the razor thin margins in the House, illegal aliens absolutely impact our national laws even when you discount the huge issue that illegal immigration poses in and of itself. Couple this fact with some of the razor thin margins of victory in numerous national election cycles. Now, stack all those tolerances together and the slop becomes worthy of concern.

I'd love to believe that our national elections are fair and accurate, but I don't. Feel free to convince me otherwise.
I don’t believe they are fair & accurate either. That’s a different topic.

My post (that you just replied to) was in response to posts #4 & #16 which claimed illegals can already vote and amnesty will be legislated before the end of the summer. I stated it’s already illegal for illegals to vote in federal elections & Repubs will never pass Amnesty allowing illegals to vote in fed elections.

Latest posts

Top Bottom