A Fallen or RISEN HERO, one of our OWN from OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercopjason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am saddened to read about yet another American patriot losing his life. I deployed numerous times to Afghanistan and Iraq and was injured on my last trip which lead to my retirement. It is amazing what we ask these young men and women to do for us day in and day out. My thanks go out to Chris for helping to protect my family I will do my best to protect yours.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always remember what it is he fought for, the man to his left and right. The idea that freedom should be within everyone's grasp. no matter the language they speak.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so sorry he gave his all so that we could be free I will be praying for everyone GOD Bless
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I revisited this thread and it still breaks my heart.........Chris Horton, you will always be remembered. I pray God continues to strengthen this family.

recon279

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i knew chis very well he was one of the 9 buddies i lost last year with 1/279 inf i was b co me and chris had a little discussion about th ebr in zormat a month before he died miss him dearly he was a gret friend soldier sniper and husband

Latest posts

Top Bottom