A good man is dangerous; Jordan Peterson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really like Jordan Peterson.
He touches on some really important concepts in this short video.
They can be applied to current politics or self defense.

I would say at least 90% of the hate he receives is from people who have never listed to a single thing he has said.

his biblical series is incredible as is maps of meaning.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say at least 90% of the hate he receives is from people who have never listed to a single thing he has said.
To me, one of the more interesting parts of John Lott's book More Guns, Less Crime was the "epilogue" where he discussed the reactions to his original academic paper (or maybe an earlier edition of the book itself, I forget which, and I don't have my copy handy). One of the stories that stuck out was an anti-2A activist who'd completely trashed his work, then had the temerity to ask if he would send her a review copy. So, yeah, she had trashed a published work that she hadn't even read. (Not that this is unique to any particular side or topic.)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pendulum does swing the other way. Peterson is proof of this. The world is not ending.....limit the amount of doom and gloom content you view or read.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

his biblical series is incredible as is maps of meaning.
The biggest issue with his work is that every fringe bastardizes and overstates his words. Search him on YouTube; 99% of the videos are other channels stealing his clips and misrepresenting his work. watch his lectures without the bs narratives of other channels and he’s great

Latest posts

Top Bottom