A&M...another week, another 2nd half meltdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the second week in a row, the Aggies just seemed to tire and melt down. Not sure if it's the coach or the players themselves, either letting up or getting too tired.

Maybe they should start a little slower?? :)

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKCShooter is a friend of mine and I will admit it made me laugh and I can here him saying those exact words. I am worried that he is right and I have the rest of my life to wallow in agony over Aggie football. But would like to remind him that the last time my Aggies played his Gooners we beat them by two touchdowns. Gig 'Em

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKCShooter is a friend of mine and I will admit it made me laugh and I can here him saying those exact words. I am worried that he is right and I have the rest of my life to wallow in agony over Aggie football. But would like to remind him that the last time my Aggies played his Gooners we beat them by two touchdowns. Gig 'Em

I'm just so frustrated with our DBs. Also when the LBs and Safeties are attempting to cover WRs. They just don't have a clue, everyone is wide open over the middle. In fact Judie is the only one that knows what he's doing out there. How many times do we bail out the other team on 3rd and long. Makes me freaking sick. Also Sherman is a ***** on the 4th and 1s. Play to win the f#($ing ballgame! Aggie football is killing me! Thanks for ruining my life these last two weeks! How the hell do we choke away to easy Ws?!?!

And sooner and okies STFU! Don't tempt me, I'm a f#(*$ing crazy at the moment. I'll whip everyone of your asses. Don't test me! I'm f$(%ing pissed and ready to explode!

Latest posts

Top Bottom