A Male Fairy Tale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, "No!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and skinny long-legged big titted broads, hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

Last edited:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and.and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

New Disney movie commin' out??

Last edited by a moderator:

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

Are you beginning to have second thoughts about your life choices at your age?

Last edited by a moderator:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I asked my married friends if they thought it was true that married men live longer than single ones. They told me that it just feels longer.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom