Boy is trying new tricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy is a four year old Belgian. He likes to play many different games, usually not the same one twice.

Latest was who has the most balls. I threw the first one so he had one, I had two. I tried to swap him one for one with the thrower but no dice. He is not giving one up. We talk for a bit, he runs around all wild and crazy. Then he darts in and knocks a ball fro my hand and using his front paws knocks it away so he can retrieve it. Two to one.

So I start throwing my one ball. Up so it bounces high. Catch and restart. He is interested. Gets within three or four feet of me. Watches a could of throws while laying down. Bounces are just above my head and fairly consistent. I hear him move but his jaws are above my head and he is catching the bounce before I can react! I am able to recover quickly and grab his two so he is now one to two.

Commence attack mode! He is bent on having two and so am I. We go for about 20 minutes exchanging and neither of us gets to three. Then he leans into me and starts to cuddle, he is conceding this round so he can get a drink. He has two, have one. Drinks, A/C, and he is now ready to go again. 15 minutes.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I toss a Frisbee and or a Ball everyday 7 days a week and most days minimum twice a day, some days upwards to 5 times. It keeps his energy in check and keeps him in shape! And makes me bend over and keep my shoulders, arms and back loosened up! It does us both a lot of good!

He loves it so much he tells me when he is ready to do so. All my vehicles have a Frisbees and a Rough Wear Ball in them, all the barns have them as well. Below is what we use, the Rough Wear Balls are the only ones that holds up. And he swims when weather allows, and then it is just twice on the Frisbee or Ball! LOL!

IMG_9709.pngIMG_9756.png

IMG_9753.jpegIMG_9754.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom