A Serious Note From Your Ole Uncle JB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals:

You all know I love to stir the pot a bit. A lot of times it's for fun and a few times to get you all at least look at things from another perspective. None of us believe exactly alike on every issue, but I think most all of us share a love of America, of our 2nd Amendment rights and of our families. I'm not too proud to say I have learned things here and I am thankful for the friends I have made, many of whom I see regularly in the "real world," and some of whom I only know on the Net.

Maybe it's because I've had some tragedy and illness hit my office (one of my lawyers lost her father to a massive stroke, one had throat surgery, one intern tore his ACL and one was down with a bad case of strep throat). Maybe it's because I've had a ton of dental work, partly medical partly cosmetcic, a root canal Friday and spent Satrurday morning in the ER with a kidney stone. Maybe it's all the drugs ha ha...

But I want to wish each of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year in 2012. I pray God blesses you and your loved ones with health and prosperity and peace of mind and safety. And for those of you who don't believe in God, I pray He blesses you all the same.

Ok, I'm signing out before the Pecocet wears off....

Uncle JB

PS, I still will have the camps ready for your reeducation when the time comes. Ha a

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, is this some kind of trap? Are you lulling us into a false sense of security? Then, once our guard is down, POUNCE! Well, if so, HA, I am on to you! If not, Merry Christmas to you too.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thankyou uncle JB. I cant wait till all us brothers from OSA are sitting crisscross in onesies listening to you read us a Christmas book in front of the fireplace at the camp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom