A wee, humble cottage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a helicopter and some stones, I'll send you the GPS coordinates of a drilling camp here in the Permian where she can have up to 5 camp trailers with every channel directv has. Plenty of food. A sky track to play with. Lots of roaming wild life. Oh, and the stones are because if you get caught on the wrong side of the barricades, no warnings, no fines, just jail.

Congratulations.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis is right.

We like Silver Ridge resort...5 mi S of Eureka...our favorite is # 6...with # 5 a close second.

#6 is at the end of the road and you can set on the front deck and see nothing but nature. Extremely quiet and peaceful.

The heart shaped double jacuzzi tub ain't bad either!...Who says old folks can't still have fun? 41 years and counting.

Hear me now and believe me later :)

Is there something you want to tell us about you and Dennis???:ooh2::ooh2::ooh2::ooh2:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some really nice cabins on Hugo lake, it is a beautiful area. They have primitive cabins but that's probably not what you want so check out the "luxury" cabins. They are designed so that the people in one cabin can't see anyone around them and they are very nice.

I checked out the prices and they are very reasonable for what you get.

http://www.hugolakestatepark.com/Resort-Cabins.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom