About the mountain lion report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are around for sure. The one killed in Noble county by the train was one of our coal trains coming into the plant.

I read the comments sent in by readers, and talk about a laugh!
I laughed so hard at this one anti gun, anti hunting idiot, and I had to share:

Then again later on it really PO'd me:nono1:

Where do these people get this crap, and expect anybody to believe it??

Those "trail" cameras are something special. These guys pay some serious money to go along with the automated feeders, servo operated rifles, CCD camera scopes, and cellphone connections to internet all to make hunting much, much more "sporting". Its like that photo above was most likely emailed to Mr. Ritter seconds after it snapped it. Mr. Ritter then could already be headed that way with gun ablaze so he could blow its head off and add to the numerous "trophies". Many of these people will set up these cellphone based remote webcams near a deer feeder. When it emails a photo of the deer eating, the owner then rushes out and climbs up into the "blind" and then begins blowing away bamby's whole family.
Then to get to the core essence of modern hunting I saw this progressive hunting and fishing show funded by the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife called, "Bubba Buck Buster". Each week the host shows how to blow something away at close range. Toward the end of the show's run they were coraling swine in a small pen and then blowing them away at close range. They often coraled things at close range and blew the living crap out of them at close range. On the final show they had this fat kid who was mentally disabled. They had him in a hunting shed equiped with a remote controlled rifle, laptop, servo operted trigger, and CCD gun scope. They used a joy stick to zero in on a deer feeding at an automatic corn feeder. The kid said,"Weez gonna bring home the meat", then he pressed the "enter" button on the laptop and the gun fired. It missed. Then the kid went into a 10-minute tirade about "I didn't bring home the meat." So they waited until the next unfortunate deer stopped at the feeder and he did it again. Only this time it worked, he hit the deer, and then he went into another 10 minute spasm of "I bought home da meat!". So goes the world of Department of Wildlife television productions!
Earl, Nowata - Jan 5, 2010 at 7:10 am

Read more: http://newsok.com/trail-camera-snaps...#ixzz0blMiT3RM

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where do i get the servo for my trigger? i already have the deer camera-satellite-laser beam-email to my phone app, it comes standard with the ATT Okie Package

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where do i get the servo for my trigger? i already have the deer camera-satellite-laser beam-email to my phone app, it comes standard with the ATT Okie Package

You guys are funny!I have not laughed at anything this much in a while.I have ATT but they failed to mention that option for my phone.

Dennis that is funny but scary at the same time.Yes, they walk among us.

Scott

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just leave my servo operated rifle set up in my "stand" while I'm at work and fire it from my laptop. When I have time later that day or week, I go scrape up what is left after blowing their brains out and "bring home da meat".:uberblast

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully "Earl" has the ablilities of Chuck Norris, because in my part of the state, a fellow talks about something he has no idea about and is affensive, and critical, someone will clean his plow.........and I think that what he needs

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had to add this...

Attachments

• wtfisthat_cr.jpg
    wtfisthat_cr.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 323

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dubs, I have no idea but that picture can make me smile no matter what I have going on in my life. I am not even real sure why but I can not stop my self from laughing a little when I see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom