About this Para Giveaway.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_DHL_zpsfe1b6abe.jpg

I love you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's My Job

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread is locked. Me thinks this was a terrible terrible terrible April Fools Day joke that we all should've seen coming.

I also think this calls for a public tar and feathering of Reddog.......or at least some serious payback. Seriously........ :madbox::grumble::hithead::disappoin:loser::finger::finger::censored::smash::pokeowned

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to write down some of the extreme habitual posters user name and post counts so I can see how much they drop when the thread is deleted. That will be the easy way to count how many some entered.

As Been would say. HA!!!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread is locked. Me thinks this was a terrible terrible terrible April Fools Day joke that we all should've seen coming.

I also think this calls for a public tar and feathering of Reddog.......or at least some serious payback. Seriously........ :madbox::grumble::hithead::disappoin:loser::finger::finger::censored::smash::pokeowned

images5.fanpop.com_image_photos_29000000_66638636gifs_20rko_2063001240b40a7f8f5eac9a9b2ea9b061.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom