Giving Away An Amazing 1972 Seiko 'Bruce Lee' Chronograph on 1-7-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one back about that time that I loved , kept as good and possibly better time than the Bulova accutron. I wore it for years. I managed to crack the crystal around 1980, took it in to get it replaced, told the counter clerk that it kept perfect time and not mess with anything but the crystal. When I got it back it would lose 5 minutes a week. Took it back 2 or 3 times and they didn’t get it right. I put it in a drawer for several years and until watches came up in a conversation one day and a friend said that he had excellent service at a shop on south Sheridan. I took it in and 225.00 later it was only slightly better. I gave up on ever getting it back to its former accuracy and wore it several more years putting up with resetting it every few days. Sorry to say that when It finally quit I used it for a target.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a few videos from your channel and are excellent.

Your channel has a repair hobby feel that will relate to the masses. I feel like can do this as a hobby from watching your videos. You don’t over complicate things and show hobby type techniques.

Wish you the best.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom