Accident on Shields???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning coming to work I exited I40 onto Shields going North towards downtown. On top of the bridge there were 4 or 5 Police cars, a couple of Highway Patrol cars and a wrecker. There was a camaro with someone sitting in it with the door open. After I passed thru all of this an ambulance and the Fire Dept. were going to the accident.

There wasn't much traffic and only one car that didn't look wrecked. There were way too many Leo's for it to be a simple accident.

Does anyone know what was really going on?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The patrol cars were on both sides of the street. I had to drive between them just to get thru, I wasn't about to stop.

Out here you'd just come to a stop, roll down your window and ask "What's going on?" That happend to me on numerous occasions when I've been working accidents. The Chief called me into the office a little torqued cause I replied to one guy, "We got a person having a heart attack, do you know CPR????". The old farmer rolled up his window and sped off....

mchj74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have family and friends show up if we have someone they know stopped. I ask them to leave or stand across the street I dont need them at my stop. If they show up cussing and yelling I ask 1 time nicely if it continues they get to sit in my car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom