According to VICE mag.: There Are No ‘Good Guys With a Gun’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don'tcha know, biology has nothing to do with gender anymore, or so we're told.

Sometimes I just can't wait for this whole stupid ridiculous mess to just collapse so we can get on with the business of starting fresh. Unfortunately, I know it ain't gonna be quick, easy or painless, but I do think it's about inevitable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, right?? :coffee2:

I'm confused that you guys are confused. Here let me spell it out for you --

I AM NOT A GUY. ("Good" or otherwise.)

There. Should be clear ... now ... if not, I am not the help you are looking for.:smash:

I've heard tell that you're actually a Bad Girl. A very naughty girl too. Something about freely passing around your cookies or some such. Not that I have any personal experience or could tell what flavor said cookies might be. ;)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard tell that you're actually a Bad Girl. A very naughty girl too. Something about freely passing around your cookies or some such. Not that I have any personal experience or could tell what flavor said cookies might be. ;)

Lmao! I'm pretty sure it's not the cookies that earned me my rep. :blush:

One of these days you are gonna have to sell me something -- or I'm gonna have to sell you something. Seems like that's been the only cookie baking I've been doing lately. I'm getting lazy in my old age.:hey3:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao! I'm pretty sure it's not the cookies that earned me my rep. :blush:

One of these days you are gonna have to sell me something -- or I'm gonna have to sell you something. Seems like that's been the only cookie baking I've been doing lately. I'm getting lazy in my old age.:hey3:

I actually await that day with anticipation! :D

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don'tcha know, biology has nothing to do with gender anymore, or so we're told./QUOTE]
Pretty much sums it up I think.
th (29).jpeg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some "Good Guy With A Gun" videos that I saw on the Glock Talk forum----maybe the staffers/jackwagons/morons/idiots at Vice should have a look at them:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom