Ace Shooter at H&H Tuesday Morning Nov 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the new guys, those old farts keep selling me stuff that my wife says I don't need and telling me how bad I shoot. The new ones just smile and take my money and look stupid.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The young, dark-haired kid with the glasses?
He's a good kid, they're all good guys/gals........lately.

Yep. But then there were TWO of them who were dark-haired with glasses when I left. I couldn't tell you which one was which. For the record, I very, very rarely have any problems with the range guys. I KNOW how hard the job they do is ... But there have been a couple ... One is not there any longer and I'd very much like to think I had something to do with it. The other ... well ... you know, I'm always an optimist, so I'm hoping he'll come around. One thing I know for sure -- if he loses his job he will have no one to blame but himself. The managers they have in place now (some of them I worked with when I was there) are the best they have ever had. He's lucky to have them for bosses ...

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. But then there were TWO of them who were dark-haired with glasses when I left. I couldn't tell you which one was which. For the record, I very, very rarely have any problems with the range guys. I KNOW how hard the job they do is ... But there have been a couple ... One is not there any longer and I'd very much like to think I had something to do with it. The other ... well ... you know, I'm always an optimist, so I'm hoping he'll come around. One thing I know for sure -- if he loses his job he will have no one to blame but himself. The managers they have in place now (some of them I worked with when I was there) are the best they have ever had. He's lucky to have them for bosses ...

I have had good luck there, only good experiences on the range. Had a couple of the younger ones on the sales side run around grabbing guns out of the cases and dry firing them repeatedly in my direction one time, that kinda pissed me off.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had good luck there, only good experiences on the range. Had a couple of the younger ones on the sales side run around grabbing guns out of the cases and dry firing them repeatedly in my direction one time, that kinda pissed me off.

I know what you mean. I don't mind it so much if I've seen them check it first, but that hardly ever happens. It's like some of them need a long lesson in the rules of gun safety.

Latest posts

Top Bottom