Adios OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The time has come for me to saddle up and turn OSA over to someone with the skill and expertise to make this place what it ought to be. I started off with grand intentions, but I simply did not have the time or energy to do what was necessary. Those of you who know me personally, know that I am spread kinda thin with my businesses and real estate. More importantly, I've got a two year old son that I spend as much time with as possible. I'm in Zen mode and doing my best to simplify my life. Finally, his offer was way too good to turn down.

You guys deserve to have an owner that is committed to taking OSA to its full potential. You'll have that in the new owner. Based on what he has done with other forums, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. He is very experienced at running these kinds of sites and has what is necessary to grow OSA.

Thank you for coming here and hanging out and making this place a part of your lives. I have enjoyed almost everyone here with whom I have interacted. I wish well for all of you. Hopefully, you'll all find the success, happiness, and peace of mind that makes your lives better. I'll be around from time to time to check in.

The new owner will check in shortly. OSA is lucky to have him.

God bless you all,

JB Books

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow man... well, I am happy for you that you are prioritizing. Please tell us you won't be gone from the site? Just turning over ownership?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck living the happy life, but come see us losers now and again.

Has the new owner been informed just how Very Important I am?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB,

That's a big pair of shoes you are parting with, but a much larger pair of boots in your future that you and your son - and the rest of your family - will be blessed with.

All the best to you and yours,

Woody

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for sparing the time to grow this wonderful community. As with any change there is always fear and anticipation, only time will tell if your successor will fill these extremely large shoes you're leaving behind.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx for sending me the PM about my non typing skills wayyy back when you was just another civilian like us. I was able to go on to type even longer posts after that!!! Wow, that seems like forever ago. Happy trails cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom