Ah yes youth sports, where parents are the babies and kids know better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man don’t miss the loud mouth parents, an old TU baseball legend Gene Shell taught this coach a few lessons for the “know it all dad’s.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always said, they should remove all the bleachers and only admit coaches and players in the gym/ballpark and stream the games on the internet. Or better yet, sell em on pay per view. That would eliminate all that bullsh!t.

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was attacked by a parent during a high school hockey tourney at iceland sports center for leveling their precious child smooth out. It was funny, parent was punching my cage like it would hurt me, as a 16year old at the time. I will never make a spectacle out of myself if my daughter gets into sports.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Probably have almost 13 years of travel ball with both kids playing. Not one time did I see anything physical between parents, or between parents and refs...........I did see coaches against refs and players against refs and players against players get physical several times though. I've never seen a parent get on the court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom