Alec Baldwin Pushes for Gun Control ‘Now’ as Investigation into ‘Rust’ Shooting Continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Baldwin & the rest of the leftist actors/MSM are so against guns, then why do they glorify guns, blood, guts, gore, carnage, etc. in just about every movie that is made. Why don’t they lead by example and fire all their bodyguards OR tell their bodyguards that they can’t use any firearms to protect/defend their clients?????

When these hypocritical SOB’s stop making movies with guns in them and give up their armed private security, THEN they can start to talk about “gun control”. I don’t believe ANY politicians who support gun control should be provided personal armed security at the taxpayer expense.

Seems like we both think along the same lines. :thumbup3:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be patent, this is likely the first time Alec Baldwin has ever attempted to focus the spotlight at anything but himself! WHY do we allow PHONY jerks like the Hollywood Crowd, and crooked politicians, to influence us, when they OBVIOUSLY can't even manage their own lives?
Same reason people still use Facebook.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tryed to watched “Free Guy”, has Deadpool actor as main character Ryan Reynolds. Movie was going good until one part where he makes a comment about guns, the other person said something along the effects of how gun violence was worse then the video game. Not sure how the movie ends because I turned it off as soon as they started throwing that in there.
Whoever believes “gun violence” in America is worse then Grand Theft Auto is smoking crack and should be smacked across the face with a nice shovel, preferably one attached to the back of a backhoe. These Hollywood pedophiles need to focus on keeping there Ds in there pants around kids not guns, honestly who knows whoever “got shot” is really a real person and if they actually got shot and died for 100%(Hollywood)
If it is true, it could have been COVID related.

From King of the Hill
BILL: What's this about guns being dangerous?
HANK: That's right. They kill people.
DALE: Guns don't kill people, the government does.
BILL: Hank, guns have been around for years. If they were dangerous, I think someone would have said something.
DALE: Let me ask you this: A guy breaks into your house, but you don't have a gun. How are you going to shoot him?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always will think the "accident"??? was on Purpose!
These Hollyweard jerks, are just like Democratic Politicians, ABOVE THE LAW! They can get away with CHILD SEX SLAVERY FOR DECADES, MURDER, EXTORTION, BRIBERY, SELLING THEIR OWN NATION ANSD PEOPLE TIO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, AND WORSE, BECAUSE THEY OWN ALL THE NEWS MEDIA! IS THAT A CRIME OR WHAT? WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS? COWARDS I GUESS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom