Visa, Mastercard, American Express Implementing Code to Track Gun Purchase Information in California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not anymore. Try spending $10 k cash for a car... or payments in cash totalling more than $10 k in a year...
Guess it depends on who you deal with. I’ve bought a couple of vehicles from individuals over 10g.
Heck I bought a house for 50k cash money. Don’t know what they did with it. His wife called me and said I over paid $200. I told her don’t worry about it. Got such a great deal.
On the flip side, I got a check from a customer. She called the bank and said I was coming. It was $3500. Took forever, then they brought out a paper wanting my SSN. I pushed it back to her and called her account holder. Walked out with my money.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not anymore. Try spending $10 k cash for a car... or payments in cash totalling more than $10 k in a year...
It happens all the time!

Special note;
I believe that the so called "war on drugs" was really the "war on cash"! ☹️

Special note 2;
There is a phrase on my US paper money that says

"THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

I prefer privacy! What I bought with it was noneya!

Also.....
When it comes to fraudulent payments, I believe I am safest only accepting cash!

Last edited:

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree!!!! Cash is KING!!!! We use cash for dining out and gun related expenses. Don’t ever want to be forced into using digital currency. We always ask when using plastic if the card company charges a fee ….. if so we pay cash or pay by check ( yes we’re old fashioned )——not going to pay extra if we don’t have to. How do you help someone on the street or slip your grandchild some money with digital currency?

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree!!!! Cash is KING!!!! We use cash for dining out and gun related expenses. Don’t ever want to be forced into using digital currency. We always ask when using plastic if the card company charges a fee ….. if so we pay cash or pay by check ( yes we’re old fashioned )——not going to pay extra if we don’t have to. How do you help someone on the street or slip your grandchild some money with digital currency?
Unless the statue changed you are allowed to charge Agee or a convenient fee in Oklahoma unless you are the tax agency or utility company still does. If I know know they are paying by card, they pay the 3,5% without knowing so they can get their 2% points. I do give a 2% discount for cash at point of sale. All my prices are upfront.

Latest posts

Top Bottom