Am I Crazy -- Please Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all those asking if Pop's has them, that is a big negative. I was at Pop's on Sunday...specifically to look for Chocolate Soldiers, and none to be had.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I saw them was at Crest in the early 2000's. Yahoo bought it out and discontinued it as it was competing with their product. (Those bastards...) I have fond memories of going to my grandparents and having them as a small child.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't thought about these in years!! I remember drinking these. And I have lived in Shawnee my whole life. There is another drink I remember as a kid. It was a fountain drink at the local quick stop and the cup was huge and had kinda of a square top. I think it was a Pepsi or something. But it was some kind of special cup they had. I wish I could remember what the heck it was. Do any of yall remember those? It was in the late 80's.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Campbell's wholesale in Tulsa sold them when I worked for them 24 years ago. About the only clients I ever delivered them too were rural mom and pop c-stores

Latest posts

Top Bottom