Am I in North Korea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this seem totally staged. Watch the chick in the red dress? I mean I understand you could get all fainty in a situation like that, maybe it was overwhelming to her etc but the whole "im standing up here giving a speech and right on cue when I say the word illness I turn around to watch you stumble and then get applause for my heroic actions" just seems fishy. :scratch:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ints-behind-obama-during-health-care-remarks/

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've seen lots of privates and butterbar lieutenants fall out because no one taught them to not lock their knees when standing for a long time. It maybe a coincidence.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen lots of privates and butterbar lieutenants fall out because no one taught them to not lock their knees when standing for a long time. It maybe a coincidence.
no I don't think thats it, she was playing the woozy before, then she said something to the lady next to her then "blalblalba illness" oh your ok, I got you. more bla bla bla applause... propaganda in the flesh?

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Korea is best Korea!

creativeroots.org_wp_content_uploads_2010_10_North_Korea_is_Best_Korea_Kim_Jong_il.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think some of you underestimate how easily some people get overwhelmed... just being in the presence of "His Greatness" would be enough to make a lot of people nervous and sick and woozy.

Save the tin foil for something else.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an Airman with one stripe on my sleeve at my first duty station, I had to put my name in the hat for low-man-on-the-totem-pole duties every week and often, that required standing in formation for some important Major or above's retirement ceremony.

I've been hit from all sides by a fainting airman that didn't know not to lock their knees and it often looks like that. Don't know if this one was well-timed coincidence or theatrics, but plenty of folks leave basic training and then forget everything they knew about standing/marching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom