Amber alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I heard they had found her and she had been killed, I was on my way to work. I felt a tremendous rage in myself I have not felt in a long time. My heart was broken for this little girl and her family. I hope this ****ing pile of **** suffers a horrible violent death in prison and he can burn in hell with all the others bastards who harm people for no reason. I can also hope there is a special room in hell for the child molesters and child killers so they suffer even greater.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny you posted that! My mom had a leash on me some 20ish years ago. I was a runner and a "hider". I have fond memories of standing in the middle of clothes racks and picking my feet off the ground so no one could find me. Lol My mom would have never dragged me but she sure would have stuck her foot in my ass for not walking like I was told.

My daughter in law was a track athlete in school. My grandson (4) has some serious speed. Mom has to go full out to get him. It's like he's channeling Barry Sanders.

Grandpa just sits and enjoys the show.

On the original subject. If they bring back public stoning, I'm good with it.

If there is one act that really diminishes us all, it's this. It definitely makes me closer to an animal. A vicious one.

Last edited:

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately our media will make him the victim in this situation in one way or another. I agree with the previous posts, if he is guilty there is no place for anyone like that in our society and they need to leave anyway possible.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well yes, we will get to hear all about an abusive father, dysfunctional family and the whole nine yards. I have a fate worse than death for him, though. A Taurus. We could all take turns trying to execute him with it. Imagine; the misfires, malfunctions at every pull of the trigger. And he - never knowing for sure if the gun was going to fire or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom