Amber alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good God this makes me sick! I had a bad feeling about this one. It literally made me cry last night when I saw this girls face, but I was hoping for the best. All of these missing children cases I feel horrible for, but this one in particular just got to me seeing this girls face last night and made busy into tears. God help and comfort the family.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now I just read where there were actually witnesses to this abduction that state the man drive up and down the road several times and tried a time or two to get the girl to come to his truck. Edited she finally did and hen he grabbed her. If I was a witness I hope to God my first reaction would be to haul ass after the guy, assuming it was obvious at the time that it was an abduction.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were at the OKC airport Monday evening, waiting for my daughter's flight. My ten year old grandson wanted to ride the escalators up and down, and at the time I couldn't see anything wrong so I let him go. A few minutes later, he was back, and following him was a OKC officer, checking to make sure he was with family. The officer said he watches for kids alone because there are so many perverts in society. I thanked the officer, and didn't have another thought about it until this morning when I heard the report on the radio. A BIG thank you to all the LEO's that have to deal with this sick society everyday, and still take the time to be concerned about a ten year old boy away from his family in a public place!

Not to be brash but I hope you learned a lesson. There are too many crazies out there to let kids go unsupervised even for a second.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's funny you posted that! My mom had a leash on me some 20ish years ago. I was a runner and a "hider". I have fond memories of standing in the middle of clothes racks and picking my feet off the ground so no one could find me. Lol My mom would have never dragged me but she sure would have stuck her foot in my ass for not walking like I was told.

Last edited by a moderator:

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Times like this when I wish that the arresting LEO scenario goes like this.....................Bang, Bang, Bang........"Police, Stop and put your hands on your head".......Bang, Bang, "I said stop"

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.......and after spending 20 years on death row, we'll put a needle in his arm. Injecting him with calming agents before he goes to ensure he wont '"suffer". His family will of course file a lawsuit because they were traumatized by watching him jerk around before he dies. We as a society put up with so much stupid crap! When did these guy's get the right to die peacefully? I get so completley pi$$ed when I think about it. Give me the authority and a gun. I'll do the job and lose no sleep at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom